I announced publicly on Facebook that I was going to post here on this blog daily in August, just as my friend Brian did in July, and I solicited topics. I don’t think I got 31 of them, so I’ll be soliciting more later on, but here are a few of them, mostly for my reference and not in any particular order. They are:
- Compelling fiction with non-violent plots
- My zucchini is conspiring with my tomato army to take over the neighborhood
Dreams that find their way into your story telling
- ChatGPT and the delulu world
- Why grey cats are trouble
- Why black cats are special if not being troublesome
- Accepting life’s limitations
The adventure with your tree! Why do you write? Approach philosophically or personally or some other way I’m not thinking of
- How awesome is Brian C. E. Buhl?
Best Writing Advice I’ve Received
- The Future of Publishing
How Gaming Can Influence Writing
- What Makes a Good Character Great?
- Maybe something about how raising cats is like writing stories
Your favourite type of sandwich and what makes it delicious AI and science fiction
- The Barbie movie
- Art as a reflection of culture and society
- Harmful impacts of the Library of Congress classification system on historically marginalized peoples
- Your favorite teachers
Okay, that’s twenty-two. I’m gonna need nine more. I’ll think of something. If you come up with something, please post in a comment here or on Facebook! Thanks!